COVID-19 LOCKDOWN UPDATE
31st December 2020
Based on the lockdown announcement on Wednesday 30th December we’d like to keep you informed of the changes to our business.
In a nutshell, we are 'digitally open' for Sales, Fleet & Rental and 'physically open' for Service, MOT and Parts.
For more details please read below:
SERVICE, MOT, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
Our After Sales departments will remain open digitally and physically during this lockdown. The main aim is to ensure we keep our key workers safe and on the road. As well as supporting customers who require vehicle servicing, MOT testing, maintenance or repairs.
After Sales Departments can be contacted by phone or email and visits to the dealership must be by appointment only. Please use the links below to view our contact details.
NEW AND USED CAR SALES, FLEET AND RENTAL
In line with government advice, our sales showroom will be physically closed but digitally open. Our Sales team are still in and are taking phone & video calls and will reply to email & online enquiries. If you have any enquiries relating to your vehicle whether it be about finance or collecting your new car or your part exchange or anything else, please either call or email us using the links below:
For any other enquiries, we ask that in the first instance you make enquiries through our website or on the phone. Our teams can then advise of the next steps.
Thank you for your patience
In these challenging times, our priority is always to ensure the wellbeing of our customers and staff. We would like to thank you for your continued support and patience.
The Farmer & Carlisle Team
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT
The safety of our team and customers is key. With social distancing measures in place, there will be fewer cars, point of sale stands and brochure racks. However, you will still get the friendly welcome and high-quality service you would expect from a safe 2m distance.
- Only visit if you are well and are not displaying COVID symptoms. Please visit alone, or with one other person from your household.
- Please ensure that you wear a face-covering when entering our showroom. Our staff will be wearing face masks as part of our social distancing measures.
- Aim to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time. If you don’t have an appointment, please contact our team to arrange one.
- Empty your car and clean it to a reasonable standard, so that we can work on it safely, and clean it effectively before handing it back to you.
- At this moment we cannot accept cash payment. Please bring with you a means of paying by card or contactless.
If you are unsure about visiting or would prefer remote assistance our knowledgeable team can organise a video call (Zoom, Duo, Microsoft Teams and others) for you.
During this call, we can address any questions that you may have. We will work with you to ensure you have all of the information that you need and establish if a showroom visit is necessary.
We will always do our very best to help you and if you do need to visit, we’ll confirm an appointment.
Thank you for your patience
In these challenging times, our priority is always to ensure the well-being of our customers and staff. We would like to thank you for your continued support and patience.
The safety measures that we have put in place.
Below is some detail on how we intend to keep everyone in the dealership safe and how we have changed our business in line with the new government guidelines.
Here's what you can expect on arrival.
- We’ll keep to the two-metre distancing rule at all times and have made sure there’s enough space in the showroom to do this.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use throughout your visit.
- We have put Perspex screens up at all customer-facing stations
- When you arrive, our host will greet you at the entrance, maintaining the two-metre distancing rule.
- We’ll keep doors open and pathways clear to avoid unnecessary contact.
- We’ll thoroughly clean all surfaces and vehicles after each customer interaction.
- In line with current government advice, we kindly ask that you wear a face-covering when visiting our showrooms.