Following the government lockdown announcement and advice from the NFDA (National Franchise Dealer Association) we can confirm that we are now classed as an ‘essential business’.
Based on the new guidelines we can confirm the that Toyota Leicester Sales department is now open (After Sales is also fully open as normal). We will be operating by APPOINTMENT ONLY to ensure social distancing is observed – we can offer 1-2-1 dealership appointments and online virtual appointments via Zoom, Skype, Duo, Teams and others. We can provide digital contactless transactions, remote handovers, and home deliveries.
The safety measures that we have put in place.
We'd like to provide some detail on how we intend to keep our customers and staff safe and what you can expect on arrival. As you would expect of Farmer & Carlisle Toyota, this is of course with close adherence to Government guidelines.
- We’ll keep to the two-metre distancing rule at all times and have made sure there’s enough space in the showroom to do this.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use throughout your visit.
- We have put Perspex screens up at all stations
- When you arrive, our host will greet you at the entrance, maintaining the two-metre distancing rule.
- We’ll keep doors open and pathways clear to avoid unnecessary contact.
- We’ll thoroughly clean all surfaces and vehicles regularly throughout the day.
What does the dealership look like now?
View a virtual tour of Leicester here or see some pictures below.