Both Farmer & Carlisle Toyota Leicester and Loughborough are now fully operational. All departments are open. Our teams are looking forward to dealing with your enquiries.
The only difference now is that we are operating by APPOINTMENT ONLY to ensure social distancing is observed.
For Sales, fleet and rental we can offer 1-2-1 dealership appointments and online virtual appointments via Zoom, Skype, Duo, Teams and others. We can provide digital contactless transactions, remote vehicle handovers, and home deliveries.
For Service we can offer 1-2-1 dealership appointments; you will be required to drop your car off as normal. We can provide digital contactless transactions and remote vehicle handovers.
The safety measures that we have put in place.
We'd like to provide some detail on how we intend to keep our customers and staff safe and what you can expect on arrival. As you would expect of Farmer & Carlisle Toyota, this is of course with close adherence to Government guidelines.
- We’ll keep to the two-metre distancing rule at all times and have made sure there’s enough space in the showroom to do this.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use throughout your visit.
- We have put Perspex screens up at all stations
- When you arrive, our host will greet you at the entrance, maintaining the two-metre distancing rule.
- We’ll keep doors open and pathways clear to avoid unnecessary contact.
- We’ll thoroughly clean all surfaces and vehicles regularly throughout the day.
We are pleased to be back at the dealership and are looking forward to welcoming you back too.