QUALIFIED VEHICLE TECHNICIAN
We have an exciting opportunity at our family-run Toyota dealership in Leicester. This is your chance to work for the world’s largest vehicle manufacturer and the leader in Hybrid and future technology.
Farmer & Carlisle Toyota are looking to recruit a qualified Vehicle Technician for their Toyota dealership in Leicester.
- The knowledge and experience of modern diagnostic equipment
- Diagnosing as well as rectifying faults and failures,
- general servicing and vehicle maintenance experience
Using the Correct Tools and Procedures:
- Ensure that you have the necessary tools and equipment to perform your duties
- Clearly record all work completed on the provided service Job Card
- Working within the service team and other departments within the centre to provide an outstanding level of customer service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previously worked as a Vehicle Technician, Master Technician or in a similar role
- Hold NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds equivalent [minimum requirement] or higher
- Have main dealer experience preferable (not essential)
- Ability to learn and adhere to Toyota Manufacturer standards
- Ensure that all safety procedures are followed when working on customer’s vehicles
- A team player with good communication skills
- The drive to achieve the highest standards in customer service
- The ability to establish and build rapport with our customers (when required).
- A full valid clean driving licence
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and Saturdays (when required)
If you are interested in applying for this advertised position please send your CV and covering letter to Colin Noronha, After Sales Director on email@example.com. Or for an informal chat please call 0116 285 2851.